The Abstract should be prepared in the following format:
- Title of the paper – ALL CAPITAL, BOLD and Centered
- Names of Author(s) : First author’s First Name, First Author Last Name; Second author’s First name, second author’s Last Name; and so on
- Name of the university or place of work: Department, Organization, Country
- Contact details of the Author(s): email addresses: Academic/Private
- Body of the abstract: Comprising of a brief introduction of the core issue as well as the problem statement, the objective of the study, the method employed, the findings and the conclusion made.
- Keywords: Three to four words (3-4 words) and Italicised
- Presentation preference: Full conference paper/In Absentia/Students
- Text : Font & size : Times New Roman font, Size 11, Single paragraph
- Line Space : Single space
- Word count: 225 words excluding Title, names and keywords
Refer to the following sample of the abstract.
A SAMPLE OF A PAPER’S TITLE
School of Business, University of Mazen
Faculty of Management, University of Wizard
The abstract must comprise of a brief introduction of the core issue as well as the problem statement. The abstract must also state the objective of the study/research. The method employed need to be highlighted, followed by a brief outline of the key findings. The abstract must end with the conclusion made.
Keywords: Introduction, Problem Statement, Method, Conclusion
Presentation preference: In Absentia
Useful Information in Preparing the Abstract
- Abstracts should be submitted via e-mail as an attachment in Word format.
- Only One (1) abstract can be submitted per registered author/presenter.
- Name or save your abstract using the following format: Authorname_ICHTS2018
- The language of the abstract is English
- Abbreviations should be defined at the first time they appear in your text before being used as an abbreviation. E.g.: Food & Agricultural Organization (FAO).
- Do not define or use abbreviations in the title.
- Avoid complex mathematical formulas, footnotes, endnotes, references etc. in your abstract.
- Do not include tables, charts or other graphics in your abstract.
Submission of the Abstract
1. Abstracts can be submitted through the Online Submission section available within the conference website.
After Submission of the Abstract
- Notification of acceptance/rejection of the abstracts will be sent to you via email.
- The conference committee reserves the right to decide on the acceptance/rejection of the abstract.
- By submitting an abstract you grant permission to the organisers to publish the abstract in print or in electronic formats.
- The invitation to submit an abstract or the acceptance of an abstract does not constitute an offer to pay travel, accommodation, registration fee or any other costs.
- Payment of registration fees is necessary to participate or to present at the Conference or to publish your abstract in the conference book